The MELD™ team is a group of talented, dedicated professionals who are passionate about our technology. We’re always looking to add team members who are excited about what we do and can help us continue to grow. If you think you might be a good fit for us but don’t see a relevant posting, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MELD Engineering Internship:
We’re seeking an enthusiastic engineering student with CAD experience to intern with our team. As a MELD™ Manufacturing Engineering Intern, you will gain hands-on experience working within a multidisciplinary team focused on the development of an advanced proprietary solid-state additive manufacturing technology. You will be focused on mechanical design, manufacturing, and materials development. Your CAD experience will enable you to aide in the design, sourcing, assembly, and maintenance of components and assemblies used in the manufacture of large-scale MELD machines. You will also support the manufacturing team by providing detailed manufacturing drawings and collaborating with manufacturing personnel. Additionally, you will gain experience in the assessment and characterization of materials fabricated via the MELD process.
Ideal candidates are:
- Experienced in mechanical design
- Proficient with CAD software (Solidworks is a plus)
- Able to follow protocols for preparing samples, performing sample testing, running mechanical test frames and other lab equipment (after appropriate training)
- Passionate for learning
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Efficient and effective at time management
- Able to work well within the team
- Able to take instructions
- Willing to seek help as needed
- Proficient in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Excel and Word
Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.